This is Ozzy! Ozzy decided to get curious while his owner was away one day and got into some Christmas decorations. Silly Ozzy thought he had found some extra sparkly food and ended up eating part of a plastic decoration. He ended up having an intestinal blockage from the plastic and needed emergency vet care to save his life.
Best Friends Together was able to help Ozzy’s mom get him the vet care he needed by funding the difference between what she could afford and the cost of the treatment.
“He seems to be doing much better this morning. He’s meowing and jumping up and down off the furniture. He’s starting to become himself again and honestly, it’s one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen. Again thank you so much for making all this possible. I truly don’t think Ozzy would have survived without y’all” – Ozzy’s mom
You can help more pets like sweet Ozzy by supporting us here!